Remote Indicator for Random Search Selector 2
Optional Remote Indicator Unit for use with Mains Operated Random Search Selector 2.
The remote indicator gives security staff in a different location the reading from the Random Search Selector 2 as the button is pressed. This remote indicator unit is connected to the Mains Operated Random Search Selector 2 via an Interconnection cable (4.3 metres) plug-in lead and is suitable for installation in external applications.
Only suitable for Random Search Selector 2.
The remote indicator features:
- Bright LED Red and Green Lights.
- Two-tone piezo speaker.
- Two changeover relays for Search and Pass output, to activate turnstiles or electric locks etc.
- Feedback input from automated turnstile or electric lock control to allow time for exit.
- Strong ABS sealed lid box with cable entry from the rear.
- The remote indicator Dimensions: W 8cm H 12cm H 7cm.
- The remote indicator is supplied with screws and wall plugs for wall fixing.